Natural Gas Applications
Energy Conversions' systems provide effective and efficient alternative fuel power for many industrial applications. Here are a few:
Stationary Power Generation
Offshore Drilling Power
General Industrial Power
Energy Conversions Inc. is not limited to the products listed on our web site. We continually accept new challenges for special projects specific to customers' engine makes, models, and applications. Ask us about the possibilities of retrofitting your engines to run on clean, inexpensive natural gas.
|Research and Development Services
Energy Conversions Inc., and its subsidiary group Commercial Sales Inc., together offer research & development testing and consulting services at their state-of-the-art facility in Tacoma, Washington. Our qualified personnel have over 30 years of experience in the development of natural gas engines, and over 40 years in the marine and industrial diesel equipment business. We enjoy our work and welcome collaboration with others on new development projects. Our personable staff, combined this with top-notch facility and a genuine desire to excel makes Energy Conversions Inc. an ideal partner for your development team.
- EMD 645, 8-cylinder turbo charged test cell, complete with electronic monitoring and data acquisition .
- Fully functional EMD 710 16-cylinder turbo charged test cell.
- Natural gas supply line and compressor plumbed to operational engines.
- Numerous other smaller engine models and makes, both conventional and natural gas capable.
- Soundproof electronic control lab with umbilical links to the engines providing accurate electronic data acquisition, real-time functions adjustment, and convenient access to the units during operation.
- Emissions analyzing equipment for monitoring chemical makeup of exhaust.
- Fully outfitted machine shop for manufacturing and prototype development.
- Convenient and quick access to the Port of Tacoma, locomotive rebuild centers and shipyard.
ENERGY CONVERSIONS, INC.
6411 Pacific Hwy. East, Tacoma, WA 98424-1587, USA
(253) 922-6670, FAX (253) 922-2258
© all rights reserved